Tuition and Fees
The Registration Fee is due before students may begin classes and is non-refundable. This fee covers books, classroom library, insurance, classroom expenses, music expenses, computer fee, etc.
Kindergarten $160 (half-day program)
Grades 1 - 8 $260
There are ten Tuition Payments, September through June, that are due at the first of the month.
Kindergarten $200 (half-day program)
Grades 1 - 8 $300
Multi-Student (two students) 5%
Multi-Student (three or more students) 10%
Year paid in full at registration 3%
Yreka Adventist Christian School is supported by three sources:
1. Tuition payments from patrons
2. Subsities from the Yreka Seventh-day Adventist Church
3. Subsidies ffrom the Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
YACS makes every effort to keep the costs of Christian education as low as is consitent with good business management so that all young people who want such an education may attend. The total cost of the establishment and operation of the school is not covered by tuition charges. Members of the church who support the school invest a large amount of money yearly in order to equip and maintain our school, as a service and a mission to the children and families of our community.
At the time of registration, the parent must accept financial resposibility for the student. The financial sponsor is expected to keep the account current at all times. If an account is deliquent 60 days, a student may be suspended until payment or satisfactory financial arrangements have been made. It is important that tuition be paid on time so that the school can continue to meet its financial obligations.
Tution Payment Plans
1. Ten equal payments per year. The first payment is due September 1, and additional payments are due on the first of each month thereafter through and including June 1. Accounts are considered deliquent after the 10th of each month.
2. Multi-student discount for two students: 5% discount. For three or more students: 10% discount.
3. Year's tuition paid in full at time of registration: 3% discount.
The YACS Treasurer will review the accounts at reqular intervals. Students who have unpaid accounts remaining from the previous school year will not be rgistered until the account has been paid. Financial accounts from previos years must be satisfactorily settled for other members of the immediate family before a students from that family will be permitted to for the current school year.
When a student withdraws from school, an adjustment will be made to the account so that only actual tution is charged. This will be done on a weekly prorated basis.
Eighth Grade Diplomas
Diplomas cannot be issued unless the account for the student has been paid in full.