In support of our mission, YACS is committed to:
- Creating a positive spiritual atmosphere in which students feel safe being themselves, asking questions, and learning about Christ Jesus.
- Providing dedicated and loving staff that are willing to put your child first.
- Preparing excellent developmentally appropriate academic lessons that meet students needs.
1. Grow Spriritually: Our school is centered on the love of Christ Jesus and the mission He gave to reach out and tell others about His love. Read More...
2. Seek Knowledge: Our school prides itself on our balanced curriculum and developmentally appropriate approach to education. Read More...
3. Connect With Staff: Our teachers are truly invested in the future of each stdent and family. Read More...
The Yreka Adventist Christian School was established in 1968. It started as a one-room school on Sherman Street. It moved to the current location on Payne Lane in 1986.
Safe and Sound video presentation
Few decisions are as important -- and potentially life-changing as choosing a school for your children. In this video you will learn some of the history of Adventist Christian education. Hear from some of our committed Christian teachers and see how Adventist Christian education provides a quality academic experience in a caring Christian environment.
Journey to Excellence video presentation
Hear from administrators, teachers, parents and students about the quality academics, strong curriculum and integrated spiritual and moral content of our school.